Tuesday, July 21, 2015

"Chair-ish" and other craftiness...



I found this 100+ year old chair in an estate sale...in my excitement to turn it into something great I forgot to take the "before" picture...but trust me...it wasn't pretty....Think saggy cushions in a mustard colored stained velvet...but I just thought the bones were too good...and I love a good rescue and refurbish as you know by now.... I redid it in a white denim and added some good piping for a bit of interest...and voila' what do you think? I am selling it for $675...





 It makes a great accent chair for any room...I love an occasional chair that is interesting... just so things aren't so "matchy matchy" in a space...don't you?

The Rain in Spain...

It has been kind of a rainy Summer here in the Midwest...so I find myself looking for creative endeavors that I can do on the fly...recently I spotted these medallions and got inspired...truth be told I went on a little bender...the combinations of leather, different types of material, tassels, beads, etc...I just " made my own magic" over a couple of days....


I am not  a jewelry designer- but once in awhile I get inspired and since I now have a collection (and a girl can only rock so many) I am selling these for $45.00 each for you local gals who may be interested in checking them out...












The ones without tassels are selling for $35.00 each...





My girlfriend recently went to Istanbul on vacation...I was inspired...thinking of her there to make a couple of necklaces that gave me that vibe...

This one I made for a dear friend who has a hot pink Summer dress...which called for something fun!


I also love leather and suede so I am making these as well...they are really easy to wear with anything..



Again...another bender...$95...each..





 another one ...for my personal collection...



 Hope you are enjoying yourself this Summer...rain or shine...It is actually  getting nice this week so time to get outside....XO Emily








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...