Friday, August 17, 2012

An Ode to the White Blouse...

                    (Merci':VintageAddiction)
One item of clothing I seem to always be "hunting" for...unsuccessfully I might add...is the perfect white blouse.

                            (Merci':GoldstreetSnap)

I want a perfect "weekend white"... to wear with jeans or leggings...sexy comfy...(yes those two words should come together in one great blouse). Maybe something a little boho...

Something like this would be perfect if a bit shorter...add a belt...leggings and boots...you get the drift... a bit "Pirates of Penzance"....but I love it!!

 (Merci':Malibu)
 
A Summer one with a little embroidery would be right up my alley too....just a tad more fitted.

                                                 (Merci':RehashClothes)

I want a dressy one too...all frilly in all the right places to dress up a great skirt or jeans....


    (Merci':Pinterest)


    (Merci':Fellt)


    (Merci':Dicette)

I'd also like one with a crisp collar that I could wear under jackets...tight fitting without being too tight or bulky....

                            (Merci':TrailBlaze)


    (Merci':Putterbugs)


                             (Merci': NewLady)
etc. etc...

                             (Merci': ThatFashionIcon)

  (Merci': WeHeartIt)

                             (Merci': Style Runway)

    (Merci':FortheLoveof Pretty)

                            (Merci': WeHeartIt)

                             (Merci':Itsyutsang)

As another "hunting season" begins in earnest for me on the white blouse front....what are you hunting for this Season?

3 comments:

  1. wahooo - Chic Chic Chic! love a good white blouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I have been hunting for the perfect white blouse for years and years!!! Every time I think I've found it...It doesn't end up in my closet. Who knows why? Either price, putting time into upkeep....I hate to iron....
    I would still like one that I could wear with jeans (not tucked in)...no iron...with long sleeves. (at my age, one covers the arms)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...