Friday, October 11, 2013

500 posts in just over 2 years...


My second anniversary of "RuedeEmily" recently passed and I realized it coincided with my 500th post!

That is a reason to celebrate! Anyone who blogs knows the effort it takes to keep plugging away...day after day...no matter how much you enjoy it- a BLOG is a commitment- and at times- work!

It is a commitment that I LOVE! I am planning to having the last two years set in print in the form of a book as a record of my aesthetic ruminations for the past 730 days....I think that might be a nice birthday present for myself next month.

In the spirit of celebration here are several of my favorite posts....for a trip down memory lane!



Celebrating the 4th!



Little Tweaks That Deliver




Monsieur "S's" Stylish Abode...



You're Invited



Emily Loves Emilio!



Trimming the Tree



Mini Makeover in My Office


Decorating the Family Room


Flower Power



A "Barn" Mitzvah



The One Room Challenge "The Final Reveal"



Upstairs Update



Nature's Bounty



Springerle: A Holiday Tradition at Our Maison


Have a wonderful weekend! XO Emily

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations.
    The book sounds like a fabulous gift for yourself!!! Do it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...