Monday, September 23, 2013

Lights, Camera, Action!

You never know what you might see on an early morning jaunt...my girlfriend and I happened upon this scene the other day...
 
 
We got excited that it might be a "pop-up" flea market...lol...but no... this was the "prop" station for a commercial/magazine shoot that was being filmed in one of my favorite spots...a little outdoor European style market..housed between two buildings...


There was a scurry of activity all around...so of course I had to take a few pictures...


Some of the props were pretty cool...




Bright lights!!


Still more things on the truck...oh my...I would hate to be on clean-up duty with this project.


Wardrobe...



Craft services...


 


The crew...


 
 Everyone was being very secretive about exactly "WHAT" was being filmed...it will be interesting if we recognize the locale in an upcoming spot or magazine shoot!

                                                                 XO Emily
 






2 comments:

  1. That's cool! You have no idea what was being filmed???? You have to find out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and exciting! I wish I can pick some of the fabulous items from the "props" table because I think I see something interesting!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...