Wednesday, September 18, 2013

All Aboard...Charming and Sweet!

In a nearby village the local train station has offered up a sweet surprise that just opened this Summer...my girlfriend and I stumbled upon it and we were delighted!
In one of the small rooms next to the main ticket/waiting room in this historic building....is  a  charming "sweet stop" that has opened for train travelers....
 

It opens conveniently onto the tracks so train passengers can grab a home made bakery item or morning coffee very quickly while waiting for their train....



How cute is this?


Something yummy for our four-legged friends...


Everything is packaged so nicely too!



My thoughts exactly (see below) as I ventured into this wonderful little establishment! I was thrilled to see something delightful and practical (and not another Starbucks!) find it's way into this little corner of the station...




I am a sucker for charming little spaces and this one fits the bill! I have decided that the world needs more charm...the world is becoming far too homogeneous...and I love when I see something that breaks the mold!

                                                                   XO Emily

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this place! A charming sweet shop. You hit a winner finding this wonderful retreat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...