Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let's Skirt the Issue...

I am a tall lady...over 5'ft 10 inches....one of the best advantages of being tall is being able to wear long narrow skirts that graze the floor. I LOVE them...and I'm always on the look out for fabulous frothy fun concoctions both for casual and dressy wear...as we get closer to Spring I am hoping to find some new additions for my closet...here are some of my recent faves...what I love about a long skirt is that you can take it dressy or casual simply based on what you pair it with...

                           (Merci': Antonio Berardi)

                         (Merci': WomenLovedDiamon)

                            (Merci': ZebraCake)


This is a skirted pant (sort of)...I could never pull this off...but I think it is fantastic...so I had to include it!

                             (Merci': FashionSandwich)

                                             (Merci': Lemademoiselleuk)

    (Merci':Pinterest)


beautiful...I like to imagine this frothy fare as a skirt (it might be a dress) that would look even better with a casually tied jean shirt or a cute t-shirt...


 
casual and comfortable and yet chic...so something I would wear everyday....


Happy Wednesday!!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trouble is, when you are as tall as we are, finding long skirts that are still long when we put them on! :)

    -- Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Oh, to be tall. I am barely 5'2". I would love to wear that purple skirt or the black and white one, or that white "creation". Do you have any clue how ridiculous I would look?
    Enjoy your height! Use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I do love skirts especially long but I am not tall so I have to wear high heels when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are tall, lucky you, I'm small but love maxi skirts, they give me such a long lean line. I always wear them in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always said I'd like to be tall just for ONE day!!~ I am 5'2" ... and I do wear maxi's ... I LOVE them ... oh to have the legs for those hip cream pants!! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...