Friday, March 15, 2013

Gray Daze...

I have decided that I am a fan of the color gray in almost any form that doesn't involve the sky or food....even gray hair can be strikingly beautiful on the right head! 

There have been too many gray days in a row recently which has made me examine the paradox of liking a color so much and then disliking it so much in other forms...also the perplexity of one color having two spellings...grey and gray...hmm...

Is there anything more comfy and elegant than a fab grey sweater?


Gray can even be beautiful when applied on the skin...


Grey as a patina works well with gold...


Grey suede and fur are a delicious departure from black and brown....


Gray walls can go glam too...








 Grey can go very dressy too...


Have you rocked gray on your nails yet?....



A grey whitewashed beamed ceiling is a classic....



Gray is a great neutral...


Grey flannel and jersey are staples in fashion....


I love the way gray weathers...just not grey weather!!!


This picture makes me think of my girlfriend Jacqueline who wears gray so beautifully...the color was meant for her! Every time I see her wear it I love the color even more.... So even though I am ready for grey days to fade into sunny Spring...I can't help but pay tribute to the color in all other aspects of life....

 (Merci': Annagorlova, The Little Corner, The Gifts of Life, The Poetry of Material Things, Where    My House, Velvet and Linen, Bohie, My Business Empire, Michael Kors, Bottom of their Morning Basket)


Have a "gray"t weekend! XO


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Post!
    I think grey (gray) is so restful, soothing and stunning! It can also, as you showed, be quite lux!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots. I like grey with a bit of sparkle or teamed with a vibrant pink or lilac.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...