Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Highlights...

Halloween was pretty subdued this year...maybe because it fell during the middle of the week on a school night... but I can't help but surmise... that we were all feeling a bit less festive due to the suffering so widespread on the East Coast...

In any case here are a few quick highlights of the "fun little treats" that I noted during the festivities...


If you are going to have a spider crawling up your neck make sure it's Swarovski Crystal as my girlfriend did at her festive gathering....


She also donned some festive ring bling....


This little "chickeedoo" stole my heart as she approached for some candy....


So did this little pirate munchkin....

My favorite ghostie....


I loved this costume too...


Every year my neighbors reveal their 25ft. ghost ...that floats in front of their house the week of Halloween...it has become a Halloween staple...


I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend...don't eat too much of that leftover candy!!! XO

1 comment:

  1. From Japan.
    Happy Happy Halloween!
    It is very nice.
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...