Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lovely Things...

Just a few lovely items spotted during recent treasure hunts.... I think you'll spot a bit of a theme here....I find... just like everything in life...I go through phases...on what catches my eye...


Can't you just imagine this wonderful collection on a very modern white dressing table? Stunning! The picture really doesn't do this justice!


I had to use a lot of self control not to purchase this ensemble...but it was overpriced...I will have to just admire it from afar!


Very striking urn!



These french perfume bottles are so pretty!


so is this little decanter collection....I might have to "spring" for this the more I think about it!

What an incredible bar cart...and the decanters are pretty magnificent too!


This black mirrored top table would be a great addition to any room!



and for just a little fun...here is a new little "vignette" that I created behind my living room sofa...


Happy Thursday!!

5 comments:

  1. So many beautiful treasures. You have great willpower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bar cart please! Looks like a fun trip. Happy Thursday to you!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go and get that black mirror top table!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pair of perfume bottles.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...