Thursday, May 3, 2012

Soft and Pretty Style...

I never tire of looking at images like these...soft, romantic, feminine....my decorating tastes are very ecclectic but I always visually appreciate this vibe...

                   (Merci':FleaingFrance)

    (Merci': Alcien-Regime)

                      (Merci':PleasedeComeIn)

                             (Merci':Tassles)

                 (Merci':Tassles)

                        (Merci':BedVintageDarling)

                            (Merci': FrenchFiles)

                            (Merci':FullBloomCottage)

                          (Merci': FroggoestoMarket)

                         (Merci':FroggoestoMarket)

                         (Merci': Fleur Elixir)

                            (Merci': GrandeCharme)

                            (Merci':InspirationLane)

1 comment:

  1. I agree Emily! My house is much more eclectic, but these images leaving me wanting an old farm house in the country ... I have always been drawn to this look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...