Saturday, March 3, 2012

Let's MakeUp!!

Spring isn't "springing" this weekend. The weather is a mixture of rain, sleet, and snow...the trifecta of funky weather....so what does a girl do when the weather is bad? She goes to her favorite store to play with make-up!



Since I am confident that Spring is around the corner I like to investigate the latest lipsticks, eye shadows, bronzers, etc. that I can add to my collection! Sometimes when make-up artists fly in from other cities I like to watch their work...luckily most of them like to play too! Good make-up is an art form.  I actually don't like a lot of make-up on my face. So I like to learn the tricks to apply it sparingly but effectively. Lipsticks and lip glosses are my favorite little friends but beautiful eye shadows are a girls best friend too!

Here are some of my favorite looks....


The look below is my all-time fave...I love a strong eye and a soft nude/pink glossy lip!




I love a great red lipstick with a really simple eye...just mascara and a hint of eye liner! The right shade of red is often difficult to find.

I LOVE Le Metier de Beaute's Rose Lip Liner (applied all over the lip) and then apply Bombay lipstick (same makeup line) over that...it creates this aesthetic perfectly....







(Merci': All Images: Lemademoiselleuk)



                              (Merci':Charries)

                           (Merci':Cosa-Bellas)

                                          Moi...rockin' the red lip for a fun change!


1 comment:

  1. I love the look of red lipstick, but I've always been a bit afraid to rock it. I usually don't even wear lipstick. I don't know why. I actually don't wear a lot of makeup myself. I'm finding that as I get older less is more on my face...otherwise I start to look like a hag.

    Thanks for your comments about my kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...