Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fashionastions...

 
 
It's March 1st...and it is snowing significantly AGAIN...hmmm...I am beginning to think this is the Winter that will never end...

So what does any aesthetic girl do when she is bored with the weather??...Well after having moved and merchandised as many spaces around my maison as possible...I look to music and of course...fashion to "make merry" on a cold Winter afternoon.

Here are some looks that define my style lately...things that I either wear regularly or would love to wear...



This could be me...completely my vibe...makes me smile just looking at it...



Something about a fur vest... faux is fine... ( have a couple that I love) with crocheted shorts...simply fabulous...I would rock tights under the shorts...and would prefer a crocheted skirt...but love the yummy factor of the whole ensemble...thoughts?



I love a classic overcoat...especially with a military nod...



Alexander McQueen is always the fashion house that inspires me most...here is a Fall 2014 ensemble that I just love...



Classic but fun... I like this for Spring...if it ever gets here. I would love to find a great pair of low heeled black pointed toe- comfortable- heels!! These seem perfect...


SOOO me (except the gloves are ridiculous)...


So casual and cozy...LOVE!


I would love a suit like this for Spring...with the jewelry too! Marni 2014. Fab!


My Winter uniform...


I just bought a dress like this recently...looking forward to wearing it at an upcoming soiree!

 (Merci': Angelstyle, BlueUnderwear, DeathbyEloqution, DustJacketAttic, HelloFashionBlog, Linxpiration,Lizzie62, ss-Sugar, TaryncoxtheWife)


Any "fashionastions" on your mind lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...