Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pillows that Pop!

As I mentioned on Friday... my long wait for completion of my X benches has finally ended...click here if you missed the... final...  "Final Reveal" from the One Room Challenge.

I ended that post with a little teaser about new pillows I have been working on for a matching pair of chairs in the living room and voila...they are now done too...just in time for Christmas! Forget diamonds or furs...give me a good design delivery and I am good for the season!


I must admit...this crush has turned into TRUE LOVE!!


What is on your holiday wish list this year?

3 comments:

  1. Love the pillow! I can understand your CRUSH! PERFETO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Patty!! Gorgeous ... the pillow looks simply scrumptious!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely! Once again, beautiful fabric, I love your pillow shape as well. I'm on the hunt for some festive oven-gloves (Big Spender, I know!)It's the little things!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...