Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Zhooshing Again!

I am a perpetual Zhoosher! I can't help myself it is part of my DNA (Design Need Always)....lately I have been updating my upstairs outdoor patio. Here is a quick look at the progression over the years in this space!


We began simply...


Then went very" tropical garden party"...


Needed a little change last year!


Here we are this week ( as you might have guessed things can change weekly in my world). I am getting a bit more interested in using graphic "pops and punches" in textiles and materials outside as more choices become available...thank goodness!

 

 This space will always be a work in progress. I am still looking for two interesting modern chairs or an outdoor couch to complete the seating area in the front of the chaises. I am also looking for an interesting coffee table to replace the wicker one I am temporarily using until I can find the perfect thing! I also want to add some interesting "babs and baubles" to complete the space as I would an interior room....

 



Don't you love a space that allows you to keep zhooshing? It's just the most fun!!!

 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Omg that is so gorgeous! I would spend all my time there. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great space- just the perfect size for an outdoor hide away. Keep on doing what you do best- zhooshing! Susan at Romancing the Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same disease! I love your space! How fun is that to play with! You can do anything you want out there that doesn't have to go with your indoor scheme!!!
    Enjoy.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...