Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Recent Fashionations...

When Autumn starts rolling in again...so do my "fashionations"...with what's new (or old but new again)...what is inspiring to me (and my closet)...

After all... one of THE best things about Fall...(besides the wonderful crispness in the air and cozy nights)...is that it is absolutely the Season of Style!! Here is what I am fixated on now... 

I am loving a side swept bang and/or pony...simple, sexy..sophisticated perfection!

    (Merci': Fatale)

I am very inspired by dramatic gold jewelry and love how it was incorporated into the design of this evening gown...btw...crazy for the gown too...

                            (Merci': Alina Baikova for Stephane Rolland)


Adding to that...Cool statement necklaces like these are really catching my eye these days...worn over black turtlenecks or tunics...very dramatic and fun! You must be tall to pull them off (or they can overpower in my opinion)...but I am 5 ft. '10" so I am game!

These might be a tad too large but you get the idea...

    (Merci':Kiss111)


    (Merci': CocoRoachChanel)


Black opaque tights are making a comeback for me..after many years of bare legs...(even in the Winter!) I'm also loving the "fine feathered" top. I bought a couple of pieces with this aesthetic last year and I am still digging them!

                            (Merci': Fashion Sandwich)

Gold is "so right"...right now...this trench is completely fab for nights on the town....

                             (Merci':GapToothBitch)                            

For early Fall I am loving all the graphic silky dresses that are so  "au courant"...add a great suede tall boot and the look is so pretty!!

              (Merci': Modella)

I love all the browns and beiges and greys of Fall...with the fine wools, leathers and textures mixed together...beautiful example here...with a fun graphic t-shirt underneath. I would even do the jacket and t- with jeans!

                             (Merci': TheGiftsofLife)



I am just loving velvet again...mixed with gold ... creates one faboo accessory!

                (Merci': VogueLovesMe)

I really love the layered,  super-comfortable, tone on tone, casual pantsuit in silk, cashmere, merino wool...anything yummy!

                        (Merci': fashionsandwich)

I know I know...again with the gold...but I just love it paired with the suede jacket for this rockin' ensemble!
                           (Merci': Yum=my)

I am all about the navy power suit...done is a super feminine way...love the hair up...love the brooch...

(Merci':ZsaZsaBellagio)


I simply love this aesthetic! Although I think I might have to do my own interpretation ... as I am over 40! :)

                      (Merci': Coteau)


and now for the classics...I really want a black and beige turtleneck that have sleeves like this...lovely!

(Merci': Naturalete)

What are your latest fashionastions?

3 comments:

  1. I would sell one of my kidneys for that Miu Miu bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for black opaque tights. So slimming and hide so many flaws! Love all the pictures. I just need the money and the bodies of these girls and I'm set;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...