Saturday, February 4, 2012

Inspiring Inspiration...

Since I just made an inspiration board for my son's bedroom (click here) it "inspired" me to revisit the idea of creating one for myself within my office space...but then I decided that this little blog of mine is really just a pinboard or inspiration board done digitally...

It is a place that I love to store ideas and images that I would normally place on a fabric covered board. In the end a blog presents less clutter, is organized and more efficient, etc. etc. So instead of a visit to the fabric store this weekend I think I will live vicariously for the moment through these wonderful images. If I decide to make one anyway someday.... these are definitely inspiring examples!


                      (Merci':MegWhitman Designs)

                          (Merci':LaurenConrad)

                          (Merci':JustAnotherBoringPopSong)

(Merci':i990photobucket)

(Merci': ForestMilk)


(Merci':WeHeartIt)
Have a wonderfully inspiring weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! That first one is fantastic for an office. So well done. The second one with the Chinoiserie fabric and vintage frames, speaks to me. I'm not sure I am moved by the third one? I vote for an entire wall, if you can spare the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, I love all of these! I hear ya about inspiration boards. I am really bad about dragging every image I love from pinterest straight to my laptop/desktop. I wish I could see all the other bloggers desktops. I'm pretty sure mine is the most cluttered. The most creative minds usually have cluttered spaces, right? Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'm off to check your #1roomchallenge progress now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...