Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bar None!

I am drawn to the sophistication of having a great bar designed and available in one's entertaining space. There is something so "Mad Men" about the beautiful bottles of delicious liqueurs, champagne buckets on ice and playful but beautiful bar accessories. I am not even a big drinker...a great glass of champagne or sauvignon blanc is mostly my speed, but I love the idea and functionality of a bar.... done creatively.  I love to mix a fun and whimsical cocktail when entertaining too! Of course, I like my cocktails to match the themes of my soirees. What is your bar method?

                             (Merci': Goodthingsarewildandfree)
                                 (Merci':LoveFrenchBulldogs)

                          (Merci':AnneSage)

       (Merci':Styleredux)
                                 (Merci':LilyLemonTree)
                                            (Merci': ColleenFoxInteriors)
                                           (Merci': Citified)
                                               (Merci': That'sSmartDecor)
                                               (Merci': That'sSmartDecor)
                                                                  (Merci':LilyLemonTree)

Here's mine.....


I love personalized bar napkins and coasters.....here are a few ideas.....


                                          (Merci': Zazzle)
      (Merci': MoxiePaperandGifts)


These are some of mine...(with the surname removed...but you get the idea)




                                              Cheers to a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking at your choice of alcohol to see if it has changed. Do you remember our beverage of choice? I still love half sweet half sour vermouth with a twist!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...