Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A White Washed Holiday....

I completely ADORE the color WHITE as I have expressed many times through the images I have shown in both design and fashion... Today's photos make me fall in love again and again with the simplicity, the purity and the elegance of white! Somehow decorating with white seems the most perfect way to celebrate the Season, don't you agree?



(Merci': Gabbagabbagorg)


(Merci': InspirationLane)


(Merci': ZsaZsaBellagio)

(Merci': Anomon)







(Images above...Merci': LoveFrenchBulldogs)


(Merci': DaydreamerDesserts)

 (Merci':SweetLittleDays)


(Merci': September-second)











(Merci': ChristmasintheCity)










(Above Images: Merci': LookslikeWhite)


(Merci': Miss Wallflower)

(Merci': Passafes8391)

        (Merci': WeHeartIt)

4 comments:

  1. Love it, too! I can't wait to do my all white foyer this winter...I hope. Great starter...not a strong finisher! This feels very "California" wouldn't you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that this scheme is so great for those who live in warm climates as well as those of us who live in cold...an all around winner! Just love it and I incorporate it....one of these years I will just go full on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to take in and try to recreate! I love all the white and bright in these photos ~ would love to redo my entire home.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Jo...that is the toughest thing with all these wonderful images...it makes you want to incorporate it all! Thanks for visiting! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...