Sunday, August 21, 2016

ruedeemily & the style shack...featuring ruedeemily bijoux!

I have been making my own jewelry for awhile now...I go through "waves" of inspiration... and this Summer the "tide has been riding high"... and as a result ruedeemily bijoux...is overflowing....maybe it is nervous energy as my eldest child leaves for college...lol...




I love color! There is not enough color in the world for my liking! Color is cool...color inspires me...so do textures and exotic colorful cultures around the world...hence the ingredients that make up ruedeemily bijoux...


Since I love vintage brass, leather, antique velvets, wooden beads, poms, and shells, as well as different elements from Africa, Afghanistan, India, Nepal, Greece...etc. my pieces are a mix of all my loves... for women of all ages that like a sophisticated boho vibe..with a fresh twist!


One of my favorite resources "for all things fab" on the North Shore is the Style Shack. Those lovely ladies have graciously invited me to have a trunk show this coming this Friday and Saturday August 26th and 27th...during the annual Port Clinton Art Fair. I am bringing 70 necklaces on this visit....



I thought I would give you a preview...I did a fun photo shoot at the beach...because life always looks and feels better at the beach... with a few girls who got into the groove...merci' ladies!



 ruedeemily bijoux  is made to layer and mix and match with things you already own...chokers, your favorite everyday necklace...or with multiple pieces from this collection.








I wear these pieces all year long...they look great with black and white and jeans and even with patterned flannels and sweaters...they are an instant "statement"...that brighten up your day as well as your outfit! Each piece is one of a kind...just like the women who wear them!


 
I love chokers and a few of my choker creations are featured here and will be coming soon in the next collection....many of these necklaces can be worn as chokers...they are easily adjustable....I often wear them that way!















 
I had fun playing stylist and fashion photographer with these great girls!










Here I am...the camera turned on me during the shoot...I layered up as well.....with all three pieces from my collection...




The copywriter in me coined the following tag line ....."be you....in ruedeemily bijoux"...what do you think? Still marinating...oh the possibilities!


' Girls just wanna have fun'...and like usual we made our own...and then we went to breakfast!

XO Emily
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...