Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Color My World...


Sometimes I just need to get out of town...the older I get I think I just might be a country girl at heart!


I decided to visit a flower farmer that I know...I just need to fill my soul with this kind of place as the Summer season draws to a close...




17 acres of pure bliss....



 rows and rows of absolute stunners....






I took my girlfriend along because she is "bonkers for blooms" like me....


The property was fun to explore too...


A grove of my favorite trees rustled in the morning breeze...ahhh...


I even made some friends along the way....


"Archie" has the life I'll tell you....











I just love the quiet elegance of the way they get to work...in such a serene setting...


these push carts are wonderful for transporting buckets of flowers...


One of the largest "elephant ears" I have seen recently...


ready for market...


Driving away....but I will be back again...one of my favorite spots filled with such nice people!


                                Happy Wednesday! Hope this little visit brightened your day!

XO Emily









1 comment:

  1. Emily, is this open to the public? Would love to visit, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...