Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Treasure Hunting Season is in Full "Spring"!


There is nothing that says "Spring" more than the advent of outdoor flea markets and antique fairs...There is almost nothing I enjoy more than getting up with the birds and heading to the country for a good treasure hunt! On our latest foray....my partner Mademoiselle M and I found some wonderful new items for our little shop...here's a few of the items we collected....




I did a little touch up on this wonderful gem...



and styled it like this...it is all I can do to sell it....that is the hardest part...the discipline to part with fabulous finds! I will admit sometimes I just can't do it...lol







We loved this wonderful stool....


Here's a picture of how one could style it fabulously in a space...













We painted our booth space lavender for Spring and Summer to make the space feel fresh and so that our items "pop"...so far so good...items are flying off the shelves...



which is great because that means we have to hit the road again....NIRVANA! Happy Wednesday!!














1 comment:

  1. Fabulous finds! I agree they will be gone very quickly...then you can start all over. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...