Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spring in my Step!

One of the most artistic strokes of Mother Nature in Spring is the dusting of petals in a perfectly unorganized (but lovely) pattern as they blow from bushes and trees....


Spring also brings new flowers and designs to my mantle....



I am constantly looking up into the most glorious displays...I never stop marveling at the sights or smells of Spring!


I love setting a bright Spring table for tea...


I spotted this little cutie on a recent outing and had to take his picture...talk about having some Spring style!



I just love walking in the Spring...this Viburnum bush was one of the best I've seen....


A local fave...just fabulous to see these trees in bloom everywhere!


Seeing these hydrangea in a local greenhouse just made my day!



 Even though the temps have turned cold and windy today I am looking forward to a glorious weekend of projects and fun! I will be back next week with some fun updates! Have a wonderful long weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely images! Love the colors.........Gorgeous
    But that adorable little boy is PRICELESS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emily ... today we had the most beautiful purple "dustings" from my redbud. And I felt the same way, they are almost as pretty as when they are buds bursting on the trees!! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture of the hydrangeas...beyond gorgeous. I'm so excited that our hydrangea is starting to bloom.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...