Friday, January 25, 2013

Snow Please!

Last night I said to myself..."If it is going to be cold I want some snow"...I remember fabulous Winters as a child with snow covered landscapes for most of the season. Let's face it Winter looks best with a dusting of white!

Mother Nature must have been listening because this morning I woke up to a beautiful little layer of white! It might all be gone by tomorrow when we hit 40 degrees but I will enjoy it while I can!

                            (Merci':SSFW)




     (Merci':Dreamguide)



                              (Merci':Flickr)

    (Merci':TheBohemianBible)

                  (Merci': WeHeartIt)


   (Merci':Somewhere71)


I want to cross-country ski! My dear friend Jackie even bought cross country skis this year so we could hit the trails together and alas NO snow...but I would love to ski along a path like this...


   (Merci': Dreamguide) 


                       (Merci': Tumblr)                    

Something about snow covered landscapes at night are both so peaceful and haunting at the same time....

    (Merci':SoftBeauty)


Have a wonderful weekend!! XO

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely magical images. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning images. I love snow by moonlight, it looks so magical and romantic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...