Monday, January 28, 2013

My Big Bang Theory...

BANGS are BACK...

Mrs. OBAMA is on trend....


She rocks em'...doesn't she? I think she looks younger and refreshed for her second term as First Lady



Bang jobs are all over the fashion runways for Spring too....




A side swept bang is always a classic and a personal fave....


The retro short bang when done well is so fresh and flirty too...


The gals that can cut their bangs super super short are like fashion sky divers to me....BRAVE beyond words!




case in point...



even though I have "bang envy"...I am too scared to cut some of my own... this girl looks how I would feel after having done it...subtle terror...mingled with regret....




and for my final " big bang theory"...here is my 2nd grade class picture from 1972...look at all that big bold bang action row upon row...proving that "everything old is new again" and that if you "wait long enough everything comes back in style"...

I am standing on the top row right next to Mrs. Kramer...rocking bangs quite proudly in my cute little plaid skirt and turtleneck...


No matter what you think on the subject have a "bang-up" week! Happy Monday!!!XO

4 comments:

  1. I have had "bangs" for my entire life...all 72 years! So glad to hear that I'm "IN"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bangs have made Mrs. O look a bit younger - she suits them. That's a very cute pic of you with your bangs. I have always had a fringe (as we call it) in some form or other for ever! My Franken-forehead would be too scary without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just had bangs cut last week! Love them on the First Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We laugh and call it bang-tox, the cheap man's botox!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...