Thursday, January 24, 2013

Door Belle!

(Merci':Pinterest)


....most of the country knows this fact all too well....I have had a busy week out in the elements...a big trade show was in town and I had almost fifty clients to see in three days...so no time for blogging until today!

What I have been looking at lately are Winter "doorscapes"...that don't ring "holiday" but look warm and inviting and interesting all through the cold months. There is nothing like an elegant entry...to set the stage for a wonderful visit. Here is one of my favorite examples...I LOVE where they placed the address numbers as well...do you?


                (Merci':GirlInthePark)

Here is another interesting take on front entry design from neighbor a few streets away...I must say I like her fresh take on door color too!



I have a bunch of boxwood and other greens left over from the BH&G visit so I am going to do something with them this weekend when it warms up a bit! Happy Thursday...Good to be back!

4 comments:

  1. I am so embarrassed by my bare urns. Thanks for the inspiration!!! I love the apples and boxwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you show us what you do with your boxwood and greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see! As Linda states above, I have empty window boxes. Sad, very sad!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those big numbers and their placement. I always think that a well-kept front door is a fair indication of what lies within!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...