Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My New Favorite Bouquet!

Many of you are probably very familiar with amaryllis bulbs that are available everywhere just before the holidays...


they make wonderful gifts...I try to have one during the holidays...always in white for me... but they come in variations of pink and red too...




I love to watch the growing process...indoors... seeing something bloom in the Winter is always a nice prelude to Spring!




Well I recently discovered that if you special order (thank you Hilary!) you can get amaryllis by the stem and they make the most beautiful bouquets...


I know you are not going to believe this but the pictures I have taken here are after having the blooms for over two weeks!!! Talk about long-lasting!



As you can see I have spread them everywhere throughout my living room...


 they look magnificent in any kind of vase as well...


yes...my obsession has officially begun...as soon as these fade away I will be getting more as long as I can...



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blooms, and I love your arrangements. Hard to believe you've had two whole weeks out of them. I will search for them at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...