Friday, February 1, 2013

It's a Wrap!!

As Friday and February blows in at a balmy 12 degrees I remember just a couple of days ago seeing temperatures near 60 degrees! It made me start to think that my collection of outerwear has probably been worth the investment!  I've decided that "coats" are the new "shoes"...one can never have enough!


Actually one CAN have enough- of both- but you get the idea...a lady likes to have choices...and sometimes choice is required...especially here this week!

Sometimes fashion should just be fun too...I love all these outerwear offerings...


 (Merci': FemmeBelle)





This is one of my favorite ensembles all the way around...where is my fashion fairy godmother when I need her?
 
                                   (Merci': WWD)
                     


(Merci': The Heartland)

                      (Merci': SexyQueen)

                                     (Merci':StyleLover)

                            (Merci': HarpersBazaar)



(Merci":Oficiallanaa)

                            (Merci': Helen Yarmak Spring 2013) 


                            (Merci':WitandDelight)


                             (Merci': Suunday)

these girls really know how to have fun with fashion AND how to stay warm..
                           (Merci':FashionBondDaily)

and I must say these are some "natural" examples of fun fashion outerwear too...



Happy Friday!! XO

1 comment:

  1. Lovely selection. I especially like the cape & hat, but my fave is definitely the second from last. Baaaa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...