Thursday, September 6, 2012

Coveting Crete...

My English girlfriend and her son (my godson) take the most marvelous vacations...you see when you live in England the most fabulous places are just a few hours away on a plane. My friends who live abroad can get to Crete quicker than I can get to Los Angeles! Ahh...another benefit to European life!!




As Summer winds down here in the Midwest I had to share some of the recent photos she shared....are you coveting a trip to Crete yet? I am!!



their pool...



I love all the colorful boats...






 


 


 
 this is what I would like to be doing right about now.....cheers mate!
 


Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. this looks DIVINE!!!!! Never thought of Crete, but boy have I been missing the boat, pun intended. The pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...