Friday, September 7, 2012

Hot...Pink!

 

Pinks are POPPING up everywhere lately....
(Merci': e-vol-ve)
 
 
HOT PINK
is especially "on trend" and coming into serious favor...
 all over home interiors and fashion...a great example of how color choices are infused in our lives simultaneously. I have to say I have grabbed onto the trend in my home...not so readily in my fashion choices!
 
(Merci': It'sAColorfulLife)
 
 
yes I do.....
 
(Merci': OneDirection)
 
 
PINK!!!!
 
(Merci': 13MacadamianGirl)
 
(Merci': BelleMaison23)
 
(Merci':Alexander McQueen 2012)

(Merci:ThisisGlamorous.com)
 

        (Merci': Merv-Ellis)

(Merci': Priceless)
 
(Merci':BrunchatSaks)
 
 
                                 (Merci': Prydnadskuddar)

(Merci': Tumblr)
 
 
    (Merci':Gabbagabbagorg)

(Merci':VictoriaSecret)
 
                                     (Merci': ArchitecturaUrbana)

 
So, what do you think? Are you a PINKSTER?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize "Pink" was the new color. Wow! and we're going into fall and winter! I like pink, but wouldn't make it a commitment in large amounts in the home. I love to wear it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...