Friday, September 21, 2012

Climbing Clematis!

One of my favorite things in any Garden in early Fall is the white blooming Autumn Clematis!   I have strategically planted this wonderful gem on arbors and fences all around my garden...so I can see it from all angles...I LOVE it so much....This year my favorite little friend has been busy...growing...climbing....creating a most unusual but lovely statement in the garden....almost becoming a mountain....the little train clematis that could....


Here is the view from my bathroom window .... I love waking up to this every morning!


here it is....25 ft. high.....



a view from the garden below...



 Have a wonderful weekend! Rain is predicted here tomorrow so I can hopefully get caught up on some "inside" chores!

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!

    Have a good weekend, Emily!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! It is nice here this weekend....getting my window boxes ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy weekend, my friend!!! hope you get some work done. i, too, need to spend some time indoors and out tending to my own home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty Emily! Susan at Romancing the Home

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...