Monday, September 24, 2012

A Great Start to the Week!

 I started my week with an early morning walk along one of my favorite paths... the air was that perfectly crisp Autumn air and the colors of the water and sky and meadows....so magnificent....simply breathtaking every step! The leaves haven't even turned yet....I will bring you back when they do!


 
the view from the cliff....



  I love all the wildflowers and grasses growing down the ravine...



 
down at the water's edge....
 
 
a nice vertical rocky incline up from the beach adds a little more cardio....





the meadow trail home....


Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Back Yard!! So nice to have a serene space to take a physical and mental break! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You betcha!! The older I get the more I appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. This looks like the ocean. Wow, is this stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heaven.
    Is this near your home? wow.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very near my home and I walk to the beach on various trails as much as I can...I love it as you can tell!! It is calming and invigorating at the same time!

      Delete
  4. Hi emily. We are so lucky to have this beautiful lake to enjoy! What a pretty walk in the morning!You remind me to get out there and enjoy it - especially this time of year. Susan at Romancing the Home

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...