Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dear Ralph and Anna....

There are a few designers...with every collection they debut...I clearly see what all the fuss is about!

Ralph Lauren is at the top of my list and the top of his game once again with his Fall/Winter 2015 collection.

One of the highlights of my Downton Abbey/ Masterpiece Theater Sunday night ritual is watching the fabulous commercial that "Team Ralph" runs each Sunday evening...the images are just magical!

Take a peek inside my imaginary closet...


                               (Merci':annstreetstudio.com)
                                   (Merci':annstreetstudio.com)
    (Merci':annstreetstudio.com)
                              (Merci':annstreetstudio.com)
                               (Merci':annstreetstudio.com)
                            (Merci':annstreetstudio.com)
                               (Merci':annstreetstudio.com)
I would just live in this hat all Fall/Winter...I have a collection of Winter headware but this one is just calling my name!








The other designer that just rocked it for Fall /Winter 2015 is the super colorful and creative Anna Sui...I am a bit obsessed I must admit...can you hear my "sighs" over the internet? I am crazy for these ensembles head to toe...






Even though Winter has dragged on and on this year and I am craving Spring...looking at these clothes for next Fall/Winter make me see the upside of doing this all again next year!

P.S. For a look at another collection that makes me swoon...click here....to see Pucci Perfection!

                                            Have a great weekend! XO Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...