Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fantastic Faberge!

A new line of pendants from Faberge are so much more appealing to me than the original Faberge eggs. They each are about the size of a grape and intricately designed with gems, enamels, gold, etc. They are meant to glimmer from the wrist or neck...but before you get too excited...they retail from $8,700+.....ouch! Which one would be your pick? Would you wear one on a chain as a necklace or as a beautiful bracelet? I think I would do both (just not at the same time)!









I think I might go classic and choose this one first.... diamonds go with everything and they are a girl's best friend!







I also like this one as my second choice for it's beige opaque quality that is reminiscent of an antique piece...I think I want both...a silver AND a gold egg! I sound like Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory....lol!




6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, the diamond one is it for me!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think for sure that would be there best seller!

      Delete
  2. OMG lovely! The diamond and the blue one are my favourites but I will have to keep dreaming.
    Xo
    Laia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an aunt who loved Faberge eggs ... she had such a beautiful egg collection ... but never had a true Faberge to grace her shelves! These remind me of her! If I were loaded, I'd take the gold that looks quilted with diamonds!! A girl can dream ... right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...