Saturday, December 3, 2016

Introducing www.ruedeemilybijoux.com



I have been very busy the past few months...with a charity fashion show, weekend trunk shows, winterizing my house and garden, and building (quite by accident) a rather extensive collection of handmade chokers and necklaces....it started because I began creating pieces for myself...

I think chokers with interesting colors, textures, and uniqueness are a more modern and sophisticated take on the traditional "thin" choker...so far the response has been fantastic! As we know...chokers have made a huge comeback...and are here to stay for awhile...


this weekend is the official launch of rue de emily bijoux with a new website....ruedeemilybijoux.com


 Hundreds of chokers and necklaces are available starting today on the rue de emily bijoux website...  click here to learn more.... here is just a sampling on my dining room table... and on displays in my garden,,,




I had the assistance of a few generous talents in getting this site done...Molly and Willow...are fans and models....a few friends of mine and myself also appear in a few pics wearing our pieces.... Jolie Dickson Photography and Chloe..an upcoming photographer took most of these pictures....thank you ladies...xoxo

Jolie captured Molly and myself doing a little "fashion prep" in the mirror...


 rue de emily jewelry is all about combining blacks, browns and neutrals with pops of color...we all wear so many basic colors...browns, blacks, creams...it is time to have a little fun with color and texture!!












you can dress your look..."up or down"...(couldn't resist the stairway pun)...


more rue de emily bijoux pieces....


Color becomes a fantastic accessory as you can see in the following look book....










I loved how my girlfriend Jackie described her appreciation of rue de emily bijoux...she embraces a pretty "classic with a twist" fashion aesthetic.... her comment "you can put on the most basic of outfits and when you add one of these chokers it takes it up a few notches"....really resonated with me as the thought behind their creation...mission accomplished!

here is a little secret for us "seasoned" ladies...putting color by your face is a mini-face lift...brightening and freshening your face!


Layering multiple pieces together takes up the cool factor...use what you own or add in some rue de emily bijoux...most everything works....together!





Layering two woven chokers together creates a cool vibe....





ruedeemilybijoux.com launched just in time for the holidays...a choker or necklace makes a thoughtful and great gift for the "fashionista" in your life! I have customers from 10-65...cool chicks who crave cool unique jewelry!






Please visit me on the website here...and follow me on Instagram  @ruedeemilybijoux  for future collections and updates....merci' mon ami!!
                                                             
Happy Shopping...I will be back soon with some Christmas postings and to wish you all Happy Holidays!


XO Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...