Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stylish Finds...

 As I have mentioned in previous posts...my girlfriend and I have turned our love for treasure hunting into a little business...things are rolling along quite nicely. Here are a few of the latest items that we have up for sale. If anyone is in the Chicago area this weekend let me know...we will be selling these items and more at a local outdoor market....

These chairs were in sad condition when we found them (just picture ugly wood and hunter green fabric...I wish I had thought to take the before photo but we were too excited to get busy...) and they were just screaming for a make-over! Now I can hardly part with them...


These lucite napkin holders are such a wonderful idea especially for outdoor entertaining...and don't you just love a gold tray...any size and shape...I can always make them work!


I am just in love with this object d' Art!


These are just fabulous bookends in any space!




We both love colorful glassware...they add such panache to any setting...silver trays are a standard too...


This lucite holder has such possibilities...


We love combining elements to create an interesting vignette...


so pretty...


I am crazy for brass and elephants so this little guy was a no brainer...


What a stylish way to serve a fresh Summer cocktail...


This tall brass pitcher looks so great with a casual collection of Summer blooms...


This light fixture is very large...at least 4ft across. It is just magnificent...we have so many ideas for it's use...I am sure you all can imagine it too...it just takes the perfect spot!


We love pops of color...combined with neutrals in brass and silver for a little contrast. This silver pitcher and tray cool the blue and pink...LOVE!


 Happy Wednesday!! XO


3 comments:

  1. What great finds and you both have made them look like treasures!!
    YOU WILL DO VERY WELL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wish I lived near you. You are quite the treasure hunter;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post:) your blog Is always so inspiring in every way.

    If you want to see some cute blue colored decor...Check out my blog:)

    Have a wonderful day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...