Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kings of Convenience...Chilled!

Kings of Convenience is an indie folk-pop duo from Norway. The group is made up of two gentlemen...Erlend Oye and Eirik Glambek Boe.  The vibe of their music has a little brazilian flare (which of course I love) and they have such calming voices... and they use intricate and subtle guitar melodies. LOVE THEM! They both compose and sing their songs too...
Many of their songs have been added to my favorite "chill" Summer playlist...I need to give a nod to my dear friend Mademoiselle "J" who turned me onto them as we floated in her pool...Merci' Mon Ami! Everyone knows that I love discovering new music...as I am a closet DJ!

Here are a couple of my favorite tunes...Misread...LIVE!




The official video for Mrs. Cold....




Happy Friday...Hope you chill out with some fun Summer music this weekend too! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...