Thursday, December 20, 2012

Local Holiday Flavor...

Our little hamlet does such a great job of ringing in the Season with fabulous holiday decor around town...isn't this magical?
 
 


 



One of my favorite stops for fresh greens has boxwood garland and wreaths galore...seeing this just fills me with joy...boxwood is just the best!

I always say there isn't a space that doesn't welcome boxwood....anytime of year...but especially at Christmas!

My children salivate over this sweet display every year...and I always succumb and buy a few for the tree and for their tummies!



Someone was the lucky recipient of these fabulous festive urns that were just completed at one of my other favorite holiday stops this week! These so far are my favorites of the Season that I've seen....



 I also marvel at how far we have come with fabulous holiday decor...oh the opportunities! I will visit after Christmas to pick up things on sale for next year...one of my favorite holiday traditions! 


We are all awaiting the first big snowfall of the Season here in the Midwest...which will be fun but I hope all the travelers aren't inconvenienced in getting where they need to go!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you survive the storms...
    The urns are gorgeous!!!!! Whoever receives them is extremely fortunate!!! Love, Love them!
    Your village does look magical in deed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas decor - where I live all we have are a few paltry lights! Those urns look stunning, very festive.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...