Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So Long Sweet Summer!

This sums up how I feel every year as Summer unofficially comes to a close for me on Labor Day Monday.... it seems like the next day....TODAY....work revs up, everyone's schedules begin in earnest, the laissez-faire approach to mealtime and bedtime is replaced by sit down family dinners, alarm clocks (that go off too early)...etc...etc....

                                    
I'm taking a deep breath today.....pacing myself....plucking away at the list....one item at a time! Does this time of year do the same to you?

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. Im an empty nester here, so no early morning craziness, but just the loss of summer and trying to get back into my productive routine is enough of a wake up call. Good luck!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...