Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's Planting Time!

It's that time of year again (YES!!)...planting my garden begins quickly and in earnest...it is a lot of work but the reward is SO worth it!! I made three trips and loaded the SUV to the brim each visit...  to about 4 garden centers... and worked in the rain to get it almost all done by this weekend...having started late this year....I will reveal the results in another post!






My girlfriends at the Style Shack are busy planting too...check out the wonderful plantings they have prepared for Mother's Day gifts....









Here are some of my favorite inspirational garden pics as I've been wandering around...

                     I am a Gardenia loving Girl!

                     I love the natural aging of the painted brick....

 I love the combined textures in this picture...

    I could wander through garden shops all day... every day...
                       A Butterfly.... Good Luck in any Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...