Thursday, April 19, 2012

Swim Suiting....

Oh My...ladies  (and guys too for that matter)... Spring will soon be Summer and you know what that means....Swim Suit Season! Putting on a swim suit at the beginning of the season is one of those undeniably less than favorite moments...even WITH the excitement of the season...especially if you- like me- have spent the last six to eight months in a cold climate and the skin below your neck hasn't seen the light of day!

Since I am doing a little getaway to a beach very soon... no matter... I will bravely glide onto the sand ( although I will be bringing a bag of sunglasses for those near me to block the bright white glare from my skin)! The good news is that I will be getting a headstart (out of state- which is the best part) so that I will be comfortable in my "swim suit skin" locally by June! In the meantime here are some of my favorite swim suit images to get the "party" started!!

     (Merci': Clifford Coffin 1949)


remember the good old days when showing too much skin was against the law?


                         (Merci':Maudelynne)
                            (Merci':LesArtiste)
                        (Merci': actsomeclass)
                     (Merci':TurquoiseBlueDreams)
                            

                      (Merci'BlondeinBamai)

My absolute favorite swimsuit and in my collection...a white bikini is a classic!


                      (Merci':Fashionmakestheworldgoround)
                      
                  (Merci':HollyHocksandTulips)
            (Merci':IMGfave)
(Merci':jeanetteangel)


(Merci':Linxpiration)
                       
       (Merci':PurpleMoon)

                      (Merci':GOF)

and of course a bathing suit post would not be complete without a SI nod....


and one of the best accessories to accompany swimwear....


Bring on the warm weather! Looking at all these pics make me long for the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...