Friday, April 20, 2012

Gardening Blues....

Everyone who knows me well (or through this blog).... knows I am a BLUE girl...in everything but my spirit! I love to wear it, decorate with it, swim in it (yes, I am a water baby) and of course it fills my garden in every way possible. I just wish there were more blue plants in nature's palate! I use all that I can now as well as blue accessories in my garden. Do you ever get the garden blues?

                 (Merci': Bareblue)
    (Merci':SugarpieProject)

                            (Merci': Pinterest)

    (Merci': Both Images: Pinterest)


I will be spending more "blog time" this Spring and Summer in my garden but here are some of the blues from past seasons....









and my newest collection...along the back fence above the pond....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Gardening posts from you. I love the way you do flowers and containers. It is going to rain like crazy this weekend...can't complain, better than a drought. I'll address my yard next week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...