Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's all in the Details...

I love anything with an architectural detail...I find myself stopping in my tracks to admire the work of artistans of times gone by...every chance I get...anywhere I can....it's kind of an obsession!

                     (Merci': LordofHahn)

                         (Merci': EloiseWalker)

                             (Merci':Ai-ancien-Regime)

                             (Merci': CremeandSugar)


                      RuedeEmily

                             (Merci': Flickr)

                       (Merci':FridayNightSaturdayMourning)

                              (Merci':ParticularPoetry)

                            (Merci':PaintMeWhite)

                             (Merci':Pinterest)

                                  (Merci':TheMurmuringCottage)

    (Merci':ThePinkCobweb)



                            (Merci':VictorianPorcelain)

   RuedeEmily
                        (Merci':MyFrenchCountryHome)

                      (Merci': MoonlightRainbow)

1 comment:

  1. I love all of it. Chicago has the best Architectural Salvage places...so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...