Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody


I love a bit of a bohemian vibe in my clothes and accessories...in design too...
 but especially in a garden setting...I am currently playing with new accessories inside and out and these images are great representations about what I love about boho chic!!

I just love this image!! Bringing indoor patterned rugs outside in the garden in good weather is sublime! The effect is dramatic and easily achieved. I would decorate
 gardens this way whenever possible. Mine are in my storage area ready to go for my next soiree!

      (Merci':BohemianHome)
                         (Merci':TrueNorthStyle)

                            (Merci':BohemiaandBeyond)

This image just makes me smile and think of the phrase "Happy Camper"!!

                            (Merci':MyPhotoLog)
                     (Merci':BohemiaandBeyond)


                (Merci':AnthologyMag)

                     (Merci':JustBeSplendid)


                            (Merci':PapieretFleur)
                      (Merci':HouseandHomeDecor)
                      (Merci':GeorgianaDesign)

    (Merci':TalesofaButterfly)

              (Merci': ColorSizzle)

        (Merci':GracefulThings)

  (Merci':Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...