Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Color My World....

Color is so appealing these days....the weather gets warmer...the flowers start blooming....the grass starts growing...and color is everywhere....I love to see bright colors infused in interiors as well....

                 (Merci':Let'sGetHiiigh)

                              (Merci':CuratedStyle)

                (Merci':DesignTraveler)





                    (Merci':TheDecorista)

                  (Merci':AndWhatAliceSaw)

                   (Merci':CoralMarshmellow)


and even little areas in the room can be infused with color...color coordinating shelves...brilliant!
                             (Merci': Creatur3s)

    (Merci':SaladEyes)

                             (Merci':EmilyRuddo)

                     (Merci':AchioDesign)

                  (Merci':ACountryHouse)

    (Merci':BrazilianChic)

                     

                             (Merci':TheDecorista)

2 comments:

  1. It's just so darn hard to figure out which colors to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comes just in time for a challenge that I'm doing. I'm with Linda though. I like too many colors/combinations. I wish I was a little more picky.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...