Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mad for Mad Men!



Just when we had to give up Downton Abbey for 2012 along came the new season of Mad Men....just in the nick of time for moi! Why is it that the shows I love are so short-lived and then take a year or more off between seasons? What is your must-see T.V?











In case you are not a fan here is a fun little clip from a recent party at the Drapers!


(Merci': dailymail, gb93,infinitydish, mydailynews,joerocco,cfnews13,minutebuzz, tvguide, KROQ, the coast)

2 comments:

  1. It's my favorite. Do you think it is off to a slow start? I love this show and am hooked...I just think the episodes have not grabbed me, like the previous years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Mad Men. My friend loves it though but she said she thought the first episode this season was a little lame. Maybe I'll check it out on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...