Saturday, February 25, 2012

Treasure Hunting....

Spring is around the corner and I am in a "refreshing mode".... which means that the "treasure hunt" has begun. Although if I am being honest- it's always "ON" in my world! I love browsing through my favorite home furnishing boutiques and discovering new shops in new neighborhoods...here are a few photo journal entries from my latest design travels....Have a great weekend! I hope you spot a few treasures in your travels too!

 Love the combination of the lucite legs with this antique table...


The shells as serving dishes and the interesting lamp caught my eye...


I can imagine using this as a great place for drinks during a party or a great urn for a collection of interesting plants! I could also envision putting a huge moss ball in it or filling it with interesting big colored balls and/or white Christmas lights and putting a round piece of glass on the top as a tall side table.... so many possibilities!


This was HUGE! I wish I could have a space to fit it... just exquisite!


                  Yummy!


 I love the juxtaposition of the antique and the sparkly, furry factor!


                       Charming vignette...this lantern was part of a pair! Delish!


I always love architectural elements...


                Charming!


What an innovative way to make basic shelves look sophisticated in a space! These went ceiling to floor!

                      Love this big tufted ottoman!



Love this one too...the "storage and merchandising" space on the bottom is very appealing!


Linen and Grommets..a winning combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...