Saturday, November 26, 2011

and so it begins....

The day after Thanksgiving might find many people in the stores looking for Black Friday deals. Not me! I am up early to hit the garden centers instead. We have a family tradition that includes three days of intense decorating for the holidays during the Thanksgiving weekend. It started years ago because the long weekend offered the best amount of time for busy working parents. Now we love it because it kicks off the holiday season in a delightful way! Doesn't seeing all these wonderful greens and goodies put you in a festive mood?











We took advantage of a relatively nice day to get the outside decorating done!



some of the items I am using in my designs...I change it up every year



Boxwood cut fresh from our garden...



Dried Hydrangeas from our Garden. Blue Peacock Feathers...and some Bling...stay tuned.....


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...