Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blue Faves....


Abby Rose Boots


Bixby Bag from Kate Spade




Blue Dress (Merci':Bohemia)



Blue Elegantly Done! (Merci': Nieman Marcus)


Navy Bathing Suit ( Merci': Anthropologie)





 Fabulous Blue Necklace..actually the whole outfit including the ice cream is pretty fab! (Merci': Hailey House)





I am just IN LOVE with this seafoam espadrille. I don't know who makes it but I am on the hunt!



Blue Scarf (Merci': Marilu)



Leather wrap bracelet!! A classic combo...turquoise and silver!



Urban Outfitters Backpack (Merci': Body Decoration)



Jill Sander Spring 2012. Spring  2012 fashion will show a lot of cut outs within fabrics and varying layered hemlines underneath. Jill Sander's take is interesting. I would lose the hat and the shoes and put the dress with a great  natural wedge to give it a casual vibe.



(Merci': Nicole Miller)




My friend Mademoiselle Dawn rocking a fabulous beach hat in blue and white! Her signature color combination in both her home and fashion! (RuedeEmily)



(Merci':Turquoise Dress- La Perla Spring 2012)..Can I just have this? And the bracelets too! Tres magnifique! 

 A blue cashmere scarf (and throw) is just a staple for me!



 I love this Free People blue mesh bra...under a great jacket or blouse peeking through...



My friend's company Goodnighties delivers sleepwear enhanced with a special patented ionx fabric that helps everyone sleep better. I love this nightie in blue!



Christian Dior's take on "Something Blue" in a bridal gown! LOVE! (Merci': Soraya Jollon)


1 comment:

  1. Have you found where to get te seafoam espadrille? I love them! Tmansfield86@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...