Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bedtime Blues....

BEDROOMS: A wonderfully airy but cozy feeling (yes the two elements can and should come together in a bedroom)....as well as an incredibly decadent bed....  are the "bedroom basics" to living (and sleeping) well...and the first place I put my design attention in any home I have made!
Here are a few blue bedrooms that fit the "blue-tiful" bill!
My bedroom ( of course, I'm biased)! In order to highlight the curved hallway ceiling we added gold filigree paint...

and custom mouldings and a mural  from our wedding invitation above our bed...


and a custom paint treatment to give the "European aged" feeling to the room.

   (Merci': Emily Ruddo Armonia Decors for High Gloss Magazine)
 (Merci': Interiores Spain)
(Merci': It's Everything I Love.com) 

(Merci': pinbot@pinterest.com)

    (Merci': Emily Ruddo of Armonia Decors)
(Merci': Tucker and Marks for Elle Designer Showcase through House of Turqouise.com )

  (Merci': Laura Ocampo bedroom)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...