Monday, December 2, 2013

Ladies Who Lunch!

 
 I recently celebrated my birthday with a lovely lunch at my friend and business partner's house...this lady sets a lovely table...as well as being a gracious hostess...so I thought I would share a few of the moments!
 
 
First I received this wonderful invitation...
 
 
 and the celebration began with a delightful champagne cocktail...and homemade spring rolls...
  

We ate wonderful vegetarian fare for lunch...



My birthday cake also had some razzle dazzle deliciousness!


The best thing about birthdays is being able to have a special "slow down" moment in a typically hectic schedule...


and everyone who knows me knows I LOVE a pretty table....

(aren't those pink mohair dining chairs just fab? Her brother is a very talented furniture designer Eric Brand...these chairs and the table were custom made for her...a lot of talent runs in this family!)




 
 
The table was set for an intimate gathering of girlfriends...



 

who were generously happy to slow down for a moment... with me, for me...which is the best birthday present of all!

 

 
 Thank you mon ami' for the lovely lunch! XOXO
 

                                                                      Emily
 

 

2 comments:

  1. loved celebrating with you! happy happy birthday! xo m

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why, it could be good for you to address with someone who has the ability involving Männergruppen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...